THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10.5.2011

Today i sick badly . Go to see doctor le . Im so suffering .
My heart was so pain too . It has been 35 hours he didnt find me le .
Its my fault .
But why he treat me like that ?
Whats that hard to forgive me ?
Is it im not important anymore ?
My eyes already swollen .
Why ?
I just want to know why ?
I really love him so much !
He still love me mar ?
I scare to enter the relationship because  scare this will happen . I scare i will lost my beloved one .
I scare i will been hurt like now .
My fren told me , it is nothing . he still love me .
But why my mind keep on thinking something negative ? Why ?
I just feel like want to die then i can settle everything .
I want to end my life just like that . Im so hurt .
My heart broke into pieces .
Dear, u still love me mar ?

Father God , please bless my relationship .
Please guide us , fill his heart with the love for me .
Help me . God .
Please listen to my prayer .

Amen .

0 comments: